Cryptocurrency investments involve financial risks. These risks may relate to changes in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm used to mine the cryptocurrency, as well as laws pertaining in your specific region. Please consider carefully before making a purchase, as we do not accept refund requests for any ASIC order.
About this item
- Includes the power supply and comes with an exclusive 1 year extended Vipera warranty.
- Sales are final. No returns.
- Positioned as a value ASIC, the Antminer T19 87 is a much cheaper alternative versus the latest Bitmain Antminers– the s19 pro 110t, S19j Pro 104/100, and Antminer S19 95th– and has significantly greater performance than the Antminer S17, Antminer s9, and Antminer s17 pro.
- Antminer T19 87 terahash Crypto Miners Power consumption is 3150w and requires a 2-pole 20 amp breaker per unit with 220-240v line.
- Please kindly note that the required input voltage for Bitmain Antminer T19 87TH/s is 220V. The wrong input voltage may probably cause the miner to be damaged.
|Reference power on wall, Watt||3150±5%|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||37.5±%5|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm||400*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package),mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg||14.2|
|Gross weight, kg||16.0|